Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, July 26, 2013

Free Saratoga Horse Pick for Saturday from Zenyatta John

OK,

A great day of racing on Saturday at Saratoga. I have all 11 races handicapped including Pick3's and both Pick4's.

Visit www.pick4win.com to purchase Saturday's selections. Some great betting opportunities with some very short priced horses who look unbeatable to most, but not to me. I feel I have some strong opinions and if I'm correct, the rewards will be extraordinary.

Tough day at the office Friday as my Best Longshot had a perfect trip, took the lead, and got nailed on the wire at 7/1. The Best Bet never got out of the gate, but made a run and got nailed on the wire for 2nd.

The Saratoga Free Pick for Saturday  -

Saratoga race 4 - #1 Supreme Commander - this son of champion turf mare Perfect Sting makes his second career start and his first start on turf. His debut was clearly a prep race to give him experience and added strength. He retains his jockey who had other chances to ride elsewhere plus he puts blinkers on today. he should his turf debut a winning one today.

The very best of luck.

No comments: