Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Free Saratoga Horse Pick for Saturday 7/20 from Zenyatta John

OK,

Got off to an uneventful start to Saratoga yesterday with 3 Top Pick Winners and 2 more Listed Winners, but didn't string any Pick3's together so the day was a downer for me. I put the right favorites on top (Hessonite, Irish Sweepstakes, and Bahnah) and also excluded bad favorites like Titletown Five but wasn't able to take advantage.

There are some very good races today and it seems they front loaded the card with turf races hoping the looming storms comes after 3 PM.

I have all 11 races at Saratoga handicapped today including suggested Pick3's and both Pick4's plus "Off the Turf" selections in case the skies open once again.

Visit www.pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Saratoga Pick ~

Saratoga race 10 - #1 My Happy Face - I had to stay away from grass races today as they might come off so I went with this one for the Free Pick. There are two Pletcher horses in the race, so she might even be the 3rd choice in the wagering. She made a big splash here last season winning by 21 lengths in Secretariat style and has never looked back. Her owner transferred her to Chad Brown with this race as her goal once her original trainer had "issues", his barn went ice cold and he is still under 24 hour surveillance.  She should be the controlling speed and take them wire to wire.

The very best of luck.

(P.S. - to the marble mouthed tout who insists on writing about me, I already had a lawyer send you a letter once when you tried stealing my selections (which I have a picture to prove it) and caught you reselling my selections another time (when you made that 15 minute video denying doing so) . Crawl back under a rock and leave me out of your conversation. Got it mon? Thanks.)

No comments: