Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Zenyatta John's Free Saturday Horse Pick 6/23

OK,

Feeling really good about today's races that I handicapped for www.pick4win.com - 6 races total, 3 @ Belmont Park, and one each from Hollywood, Monmouth, and Churchill Downs. I have the stake races covered at those single tracks and a daily double play in races 6 & 7 at Belmont. Two of my Belmont selections are trying turf for the first time with outstanding pedigree for the weeds and solid prices are expected.

If you purchase today's selections, I'll give you Sunday's selections FREE!!

For today's Free Pick -

Belmont race 2 - #5 Joya Real - this filly finally gets on the grass today for the first time and I expect her to win for fun. She is a half sister to TWO Graded stakes fillies who won over $500,000 between them on the turf. Has shown some talent on dirt, but should explode today getting on her 'proper surface'.

The very best of luck!

No comments: