Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, May 4, 2012

Zenyatta John's Kentucky Derby Day Selections

OK,

What a way to start the weekend! I had 5 listed winners from 6 races.

My All stakes PK4 crushed. If you singled the favorite in the first leg and used my other 4 selections in last three legs ($64 for $1) it payed $1535 for the $1 bet. If you played all my selections 4x4x4x4 for $0.50 (also a $64 wager) you still cashed the PK4 for $767.25!

For Derby Day, I have 7 races handicapped all at Churchill Downs once again including the All Stakes PK4 races 8-11. I have 3 (4 Star) selections as well including the Derby. I feel so strongly about this Derby pick, if he gets a clean clear trip, I feel he will win by at least 8 lengths. A absolute super star in the making.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Churchill race 8 - #7 Aruna - makes second start off the layoff, plenty of speed in this race for her to close into, should make a tremendous run through the stretch and crush these.

The very best of luck!

No comments: