Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Zenyatta John's Free Horse pick for Saturday 1/21

OK,

Back on track today without Aqueduct as they have cancelled do to snow. I do have 6 races handicapped including 3 @ Gulfstream, 2 @ Santa Anita, and 2 from the Fair Grounds. A few races have some horse from my stable mail who I've been waiting for. One makes his 2nd lifetime start who I feel may impact the Triple Crown races and one returns after flopping in US debut but I am backing strongly today returning to the weeds.

Visit www.pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For today's Free Pick ~

Fair Grounds race 11 ~ The LeComte Stakes  - #5 EXFACTOR - returned off freshening to win at FG for 3rd in a row, stretches out today with 3 or 4 speed horses to run at, will be stretching his legs running them down in the longest stretch in America.

The very best of luck!

No comments: