Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Free Horse pick for Saturday 1/28

Well,

I finished Friday with 3 Listed winners from 4 races. For Saturday I have 7 races handicapped including 3 each at Aqueduct and Gulfstream and one from Santa Anita.

I have two 4 Star selections today, one is the Free Pick, the other is in lifetime best form and should pay a nice price at Santa Anita.

For today's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 6 - #1 It's Me Mom - most of the attention in this race will be focused on the return of the Breeders Cup winner and the horse to her inside, I think both of those horses might be a race short of their best races. My selection is in lifetime best form, has won 5 of her last 6 races, and is the pure speed of this race and will control it from the bell. She'll gas these today.

The very best of luck!


No comments: