Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Another winning Testimonial from a Lifetime Pick4win Member

It is always nice to get letters from members especially when I can help them make a winning score. This shows that my selections can be used in many different ways to cash tickets. They obviously don't always run in the manner I predict or always win, but with some knowledge and my selections, you too can cash tickets like this.

Here is the note I received last evening ~ 

Mr. Zen John, So Friday,this trainer that I have been following for years has a first time starter at Aqueduct. Alan Goldberg is the Trainer. He trains runners in Philly, NY, MD, Del. Well the horse wins Friday and pays $24.00 and change. So today, your pick at Woodbine, or 3rd pick, with comment "Ships for a reason, Straight Story". So I thought this horse sounded familiar. It did not come up on trainer watch. So I looked it up. Oh. Alan Goldberg. Why is he sending horse to Woodbine. HMMM. I bet him across the board and Wheeled him in the  exacta. Bingo. $78.00 to win $800.00 Exacta. Super. Would not have had it if it was'nt in your picks. He did not show up on my watch list. Thanks, Mr Jones. Your picks are great.


No comments: