Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

You bet horses? I pick winners!

Hoofprintsandhorseplay - my post name on BloodHorse blogs -

I continue my winning ways today with 3 wins from 3 selections - ya never know what to expect since I had 9 winners from 10 starters (with a 2nd) two Saturdays ago ...

I have a special out this weekend - if you purchase a Weekend Warrior package for $50 (normally 8 betting days) , I will give you 6 Weekends (18 full betting days) for that same $50! That's a $100 savings!

For my loyal customers - if you refer a friend to my service , I will give you access for FREE. If your referrer buys a $10 package and let's me know about it , I will give you ONE DAY FREE access!! If your referrer buy a Weekend Warrior package for $50 - I will give YOU a FREE Weekend Warrior Package!! I just need to be made aware of it - jackstraw@pick4win.com - If you refer FIVE people who purchase a $50 Weekend Warrior packages - I will give you a Lifetime Membership FREE - that's a $500 value!! Talk me up - you have nothing to lose!!

The very best of luck!

No comments: