Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Monday, March 22, 2010

A testimonial - even after an average day

Thanks -

After winning at almost 45% in late January through early February - a huge percentage which I strive to achieve every betting day, but as gamblers know, is almost impossible to sustain. Lately I've fallen to above average winning around 25% but lots of exactas and trifectas keeps the money flowing our way.

I received this testimonial from Mike in Chicago yesterday. Glad to know at my 25% win rate is appreciated and my picks and plays are still profitable. Wait till I get hot again!

Hey Jack,

I just wanted to thank you for your service.
I've made a fair amount of money since becoming
a paying customer. I've probably only been a bad
trip or nose away from making a ton of money with
your picks. I definitely plan to re-invest
with my winnings. It's kinda nice to cash some
tickets and have some action outside of my regular
circuit. Within the next week or so I plan on buying
another weekend warrior package.
I look forward to your future picks and thank you
in advance.

Mike in Chicago

No comments: