Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Free Horse Picks - Friday 3/5

Ok -

I have some solid plays for Friday 3/5 - 8 total - 2 @ Aqueduct , 3 @ Gulfstream, & 3 @Santa Anita . The NY races suck as usual but I have solid grass plays at both Gulfstream and Santa Anita.

The weekends races are coming up awesome with stake races all over the USA.

As for Free Picks -

Gulfstream rc3 - #1 Noisy Feet - makes second start off the layoff and switches to Eibar Coa for this, draws rail and has speed to chase that should be 'short'.

Santa Anita rc5 - #5 Ziggy's Stardust - (5 star) has stakes potential and should be the boss of these today at a short price.

Visit www.pick4win.com and buy your winning package today!

The very best of luck!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I love "Ziggy's Stardust" I am a big David Bowie fan, I would not have seen this entry, thanks, Jack! Good Luck! xoxo Barbara

Unknown said...

Oh my, where is Ziggy? I went to bet, and he is not posted??

Zenyatta John said...

Ziggy races on Friday - i was out of town so I posted tomorrows picks early.

You still have time! But he probably will be the favorite.

Best of luck to you!