Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Uptowncharlybrown - Speaks Again!


I'm really starting to like Fantasy Line Stable -

Last week Bob Hutt left a message on my blog that was both funny and thoughtful. Well today another owner in FLS of Uptowncharlybrown sent me a e-mail -

I'll do my best to find some good plays at Tampa so everyone in FLS is smiling and cashing tickets all afternoon long!

Jack,
I am an owner in Uptowncharlybrown, as such I am always
interested in others like yourself who follow our horses.

So I poke around, and find your site.
So what am I signing up for?

Basic picks or plays? Overlays/Underlays?

Talk to me Jack, I have a 3 hour flight Saturday morning on
the way to Tampa for the big day, What can I take with me?

Thanks in advance! and for your support of Charly!

Josh Kamis

No comments: