Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Free Horse Picks - Sunday 2/7


OK-

First day in weeks that things didn't go my way - but Sunday is always good at recouping the cash. I have 9 selections for Sunday - 4 @ Aqueduct , 3 @ Gulfstream and 2 @ Santa Anita.

The Santa Anita plays are my strongest followed by the Gulfstream selections. The product in NY has gotten so terrible during the NYRA vs. the NYS government power struggle for cash, I find it hard to wager my money with confidence in such horrible claiming races. But our governor will save us!

As for Free Picks -

Aqueduct rc5 -(3 Star) #5 Auto City - one of my favorite horses is fresh and fit, working bullets for his return and gets Wonder Girl Rosie Napravnik - down the road ...

Santa Anita rc7 - (4 Star) #5 Pick Six - can't wait to bet this one myself , goes 1st time on the Pro-Ride but has classic Phipps breeding so he should excel over the surface. Comes in from New Orleans via The Fair Grounds so I expect an even more explosive closing kick today. Tons of speed to close into and both favorites are using this as a prep for Dubai. Back up the truck - we're taking the money home with this one.

Visit www.pick4win.com and buy your package today!

I set out a bunch of e-mails the last few weeks to my membership. Today I happened to go 1/7 - my worst day in a month. Its OK , I know I'll be back swinging tomorrow. I got three e-mails after the races were over. One to bust my chops , Tom bought a Weekend Warrior package , and Randy in Penn became my latest Lifetime Member. The power the see the forest through the trees.

Thanks guys for your continued support.

The very best of luck!

No comments: