Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

What did he say?

Wow -

I actually was a fan of P. Val - he was such a strong rider way back when. Don't you remember him screaming as Arazi "runs right by them" ? That was P Val aboard. I just yesterday watched the big horse win the Whitney as a 3 yr old , my big red , Easy Goer. Yep , it was P Val on Sunday Silence who raced better races then Pat Day and beat Easy Goer in the Derby, Preakness, and B.C. classic and I still believe if Angel Cordero had been on Easy Goer -he would have won at least two of those races he lost to P Val out foxing Pat Day.

Since I understand addiction is a disease not really a choice , I always had sympathy for P. Val and The Ant Man too, Chris Antley who also suffered with some kind of addiction. I just laughed when P. Val showed up to the stewards in California - Without a single body hair from head to toe so they couldn't test him. But now P. Val has crossed the line which might have been his last.

My man Wesley Ward had globe trotting Cannonball running in Australia early Saturday morning for the Ramseys. Somehow P. Val got the mount and shipped all the way over to ride Cannonball. Well, I kinda think he will never ride another Ramsey horse ever again after these comments. As quoted from Brisnet.com - P.Val says -

<<> "I didn't have much horse from the get-go," Valenzuela told theage.com.au. "He broke OK and then he dropped the bit, and I could never get him back on the bit. I have never ridden him before, so I can't tell you what he is supposed to feel like." >>

Are you kidding P. Val? Travel half way around the world and say you never had horse and have never ridden him before? Wake up asshole , don't you see that Louisiana is biggest place your ever gonna ride again ? So grab a po-boy and crawl back under a rock for a few more years. You've just burned your last bridge.

No comments: