Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

as racing falls apart ...

Canceled -

Seems everything is canceling early. I got a winner in at Aqueduct prior to them canceling. Once I saw them stalling before the stake race which was #3 , I knew they were done.

Aaaahhh , just watched the asshole Kent D. ride another horse like a motorcycle - 6 wide around the far turn. Jerry Bailey did the same thing when he was barely strong enough to still hold on to the damn horse, nonetheless give up ground rather than tuck in and race ride. The worst part is I bet this horse and had him on the blog and website too. I just wish Kent gave up riding as easy as Gary Stevens has on his training career.

I did have a winner as well as three scratches - so I have 6 plays left with the cancels of Aqueduct, Oaklawn , and Laurel - which also shut down the first Magna Pk5 of the year. There is some black cloud that follows Stronach around huh.

Aqueduct rc2- #2 El Real Madrid - WON $6.50 $3.20 & $2.60 with the $14.80 exacta and the $32.60 trifecta.

Now its onward to The Sunshine Millions to see how Stronach can screw something up now.

No comments: