Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

stats through Day 10

Well -

After taking home another pocketful today , my personal returns are starting to pop. I made a small error today , put down 10 instead of 11 on my betting slip and it only cost me $1350 .... Ouch , that bullshit can't happen. I'm pissed NYRA doubled the price of programs this year so I stopped buying them and this is my first and only numerical transfer error ... I KNOW I will make that money back TENFOLD !! That's the streak I'm riding - it started the last 10 days of Belmont and has continued to flourish.

Again - why aren't you a customer ?? Visit http://www.pick4win.com/ to purchase your guaranteed package today !!!****** see earlier blogs for details ...

On Top Stats through Saratoga day 10 -

Winners - 23/75 - for 31%
In Money - 38/75 - for 51%
Total Win Money - $219.80
With a gaudy ROI of $2.93

I beg you to find ANYONE Hotter than ME - check my Stats against ANYONE !!

BUY YOU SEASON PASS TODAY - Pay once and reap the winners for the next 26 days !! GUARANTEED !!! You have nothing to lose !!

No comments: