Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Saturday Preview

I'm Backkkkkkkkkkkkk ....

I have been packing for a move at the end of the month - plus real life kept me from the horses , many appologies ....

I thought I had the bet of the year last week. I got 4/1 on Asiatic Boy and he played bumper cars all the way down the lane with Einstein and still got up for second ....

Well ---

I put a horse in my stable mail in December with the following quote - "a stakes winner for sure" after seeing him win on Pro-Ride knowing his future would be grass ...

Well ---

He is 10/1 morning line in a grass stakes on Saturday and I LOVE HIM !! He is shipping and his form is blurry since the owners got greedy and tried 'The Trail' to no availe .... He will be all of 10/1 .... I also have another shipper on schedule and ready to steal a $250,000 stakes race Saturday too !!

A must - for only $10 , we will back up the truck Saturday - aand Take The Money HOME !!

No comments: