Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Results & Free Picks Belmont

Ola'

Wednesday - I went 1/2 ... My long shot Don't You Linger ran ok , don't know why he was pressing the pace instead of settling in the back of the pack ... But he did try to finish, in mid stretch - there was 5 horses shoulder to shoulder and the other finished strong and Linger weakened ... Linger will win on the grass, next out if he settles and finishes- its bombs away ...

I did have the easy winner of the 9th at Belmont - Marl drew off down the lane to win by 4 and paid $7.00 $3.40 & $2.80 ....

I have two 5 Star selections at Hollywood today. I already sent them to my Twitter Alert customers yesterday to let them properly prepare .... Of course my Lifetime Members received them too as they also get the Twitter Alerts ... I will give everyone a 50% off sale today -

Just purchase the Best 3 Plays for $5 bucks , yes less than the DRF , I will give you these two 5 Star plays at Hollywood , as well as another juicy play to round out your $5 purchase. Go to www.pick4win.com now and enjoy these winners today !!


As for free picks Thursday May 21 -

Belmont race 1 - #2 Cagey Girl - goes 2nd off the layoff for 'Luz' and Mr Duggan, is the speed on the rail, will be a price and will control the race - wire 2 wire ....

Belmont race 7 - #4 Dame Ellen - has tons of grass talent and potential - will be a solid price and will be right there on the wire ...

The very best of luck & go to www.pick4win.com for those 5 Star Hollywood picks listed for $5 under Best 3 Plays -

Ciao

No comments: