Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Track Facts Live

Welcome -

Tom mentioned my blog on Track Facts Live today on Capital OTB TV (thanks again Tom), I'm very appreciative and I hope all of you subscribe to my feed. Its enjoyable with my humor, style , and very good horse plays with superior info and insight.

TFL is a great show, especially now they took my suggestion( yeah, I send in a few e-mails) to stop taking the non - racing calls. Now its all horses and wonderful. Nick is a tremendous handicapper and enjoys the humor in life. I' ve watched the show since its first airing.

Bookmark it , Subscribe to it , or put My Headlines on your homepage or blog. But don't forget to check my blog before you make your bets for the day. I just might fill your pockets with money !!

As always, the very best of luck !

No comments: