Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Are you kidding?? TEN Winners Today - so far

Yes,

Thats correct boys and girls - I've given out TEN winners so far today, YES -I SAID TEN WINNERS ( 4 NY- 3FG- 2SA- 1FLA) - with 3 shots left !! I mean seriously , I gave you ten winners, 4 doubles, and 2 exactas for $10!! Are you f*@king kidding me ?? I will tally up the list of winners later - but I went 3/3 in my first 3 Fairgrounds picks of the year !!

If you are not paying attention - shame on you. I have free winners everywhere !! I sent 4 free NY winners to my stable of customers - I gave the Baffert/Zayat/Gomez early double on my blog, its just ridiculous !!

Ok, more action coming, by the way -

Who's the Best Grass Handicapper you know ??

Or is it Best Handicapper on Grass ??

Yeah baby, either way , or both actually , it me ...

Aloha

No comments: