Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday Selections

Ello boys and girls.

There are no pay picks today, so I will share my only 3 plays for Friday including the first two stakes of the Turf Festival at Hollywood Park. I got beat out of a nice score yesterday when Cagey Girl got nailed in the 7th at Aqueduct. I gave out the exacta of $153 , not bad for getting beat, but knowing Fabulous Strike was freebee , that cost me a nice take with the Pick 3.

As for today 11/28 -

Aqueduct race 3 - #6 Seattle Grey - I respect the eye of a good horse woman. Last time, Jan Ruston said as she paraded around the paddock- "she looks very fit and is tucked under". I bet out and scored a $21 firster. I made a lot of money one summer hanging around with an exercise rider who showed me the difference between "tucked under" and "over trained" especially with 2 yr old fillies.

Well today she gets big speed to close into , lets blow up the tote again !!

Hollywood Park race 6 - # 2 Internallyflawless - Bullet Bob send out this special filly who was Mid- Shipmans training partner all summer. Showed her promise breaking maiden, expect her to run a hole in the wind today.

Hollywood Park race 8 - #8 Galantas - Goes second of long layoff for Mr Motion. I feel this colt will run huge today coming off two solid 1:14B works , gets some respect back for Jeremy Rose.

I just gave you 3 very live middle odds plays for today. Any asshole can pick favorites all day , they do win 33% of all races. I would rather find horses who fit my betting profile and try to beat favorites. Good luck today , lets back up the truck and score out ..

Peace

No comments: