Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween selections

I had two seconds with free picks yesterday. In NY , Reforestation paid $7 & $5 for place and show and the other, Times Gone By , missed by a nose at Hollywood. I guess it all depends how you bet, if your a WPS bettor , you really profit from my selections as they rarely run off the board..

As for Friday 10/31 -

Aqueduct race 8 - # 6 Coach Butts , ( I wonder if he will be in 49er colors ?) returns for Bobby Barbara and catches a lot of cheap speed in here. Should be flying down the lane.

Hollywood race 1- #1 Lifeline goes 2nd out for Zenyatta's trainer with Mike Stiff aboard. His first outing had 3 return winners, so its a very live 'key race'. Switches to the grass off tremendous workouts.

That's all for now .. go to my site www.pick4win.com for more selections ...

No comments: