Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Sunday 2/11

OK,

Very excited to play today as I see a Pot of Gold under the rainbow.

For Sunday I've completely handicapped all 12 races from Gulfstream Park with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Two Top Pick Winners for me to finish the day but the story was Ceevee in the 11th. At zero minutes to post, I tweeted as my Top Pick at 18/1. Zero minutes to post. He crossed the wire a 9/1 winner. Ouch.

No serious action in the first half of the card - there will be at least 5 winners for the first five races but the action heats up for me starting in the 6th. From here out the turf racing is deep and competitive but I believe I have the keys. There should be at least three $20+ winners in the second half of the card and I'm set to take advantage with multi-race tickets.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 1 - #5 PRUE - This Mizzen Mast gelding is a very efficient turf runner who looks like they set him up for last time and he got nailed. He gets a journeyman jock up today who does ride this turf course well. He should be able to set a more comfortable pace and take these gate to wire.

The very best of luck!

No comments: