Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Saturday 9/30

OK,

A fantastic day of racing awaits at Belmont Park as I've completely handicapped all 10 races with Pick5, Pick4, Pick3, Trifecta wagers in the 10th and Off Turf Picks provided early on case of rain.

I really like the looks of today's races as I have some solid opinions seemingly all day long. It's going to be a fun day of action as I am looking to score in the Late PK5 even with the universal single. I listed trifecta wagers in the 10th for a reason, when my horse wins there, we will be rewarded to the maximum. As I said, it's gonna be fun.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 3 - #6 AVERY ISLAND - This son of distance loving Street Cry out of an AP Indy mare makes his 2nd lifetime start today while stretching out to what should be a preferred route distance. He should move forward with that experience under his belt and swoop to victory from the outside.

The very best of luck.

No comments: