Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Sunday 8/20

OK,

A beautiful day awaits at Saratoga Race Course as I've completely handicapped all 10 races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Long shots reigned yesterday and I'm looking for that to continue today as well. I love a turf long shot plus we may have one of those "only at Saratoga" moments within the early Pick5, I'm excited to play today and can't wait to get on track.

It really only takes one nice PK3 or a PK4 or PK5 and your season is made. I'm hoping today is my day and I'll be putting my money up.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 9 ~ Best Bet of the Day is #3 FUHRIOUSLY KISSED, the Langfuhr filly enters this races never better after we scored out last time in the slop over the surface at this two turn 9 furlong distance. Ninety-nine percent of people will chalk her last up to loving the wet surface but I think she'll get even better today. Its her 1st time on a fast track as an older horse so she should jump forward again, absolutely loves to route, all we need is a touch of speed and lookout, this filly will be closing like a freight train late.

The very best of luck!

No comments: