Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse pick for Thursday 6/8

OK,

A fantastic day was had by all my Pick4win.com players on Sunday and I heard from so many. I finished up Sunday with 6 Top Pick Winners from 9 Belmont races, including three double digit winners. I was out and about all day but made six wagers before I left, two win bets, two Late PK4's and exacta and a PK3. I hit every wager and stuffed my piggy bank full.

Sunday's Results - ($2 payouts)

Single digit winners were Sweetrayofsunshine, Fiscal Discipline, and Dancing All Night.

Double Digit Winners ->

Belmont race 3 - #7 DOWSE'S BEACH (Free Pick) $11.80 $4.10 $2.40

Belmont race 8 - #10 TIZZELLE (Co- Best Bet) $23.20 $11.80 $8.50 with the $187 exacta and the $556 PK3

Belmont race 9 - #11 ROSSIE VAL - $11.20 $6.40 $3.90 with the $144.50 Double, the $1301 PK3 and $3841 PK4.


As stated, a great day was had by all and I'm rolling hot into a fantastic weekend of action at Belmont with deep competitive stakes and turf action.

For Thursday I've completely handicapped Belmont races 1-9 with PK5, PK4 and PK3 wagers suggested. A very nice Thursday card on tap. The turf races look great to my eye, I'll be playing all day long trying to weave us into some big returns with running tickets. I have two (4 Star) Best Bets plus another strong push in the Late PK4 and I can't wait to play.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Thursday Free Pick ~

Belmont race 3 - #1 COASTED - This very well bred daughter of Tizway comes back off a short freshening after last racing at Keeneland in April. She gets a very positive jock switch to Jose Lezcano from that stiff Irad who you never know if you'll get an honest ride or 100% effort from. She draws inside, key on the Inner Turf, and I I fully expect Jose to use her speed and bust her out of the gate leading these on a merry chase - wire to wire.

The very best of luck on a great weekend of racing.

No comments: