Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Thursday 3/9

OK,

Yesterday proved a minefield at Gulfstream Park where my only winner may have been the Free Pick as Starship Thor took the 2nd as yesterday's Best Bet.

For Thursday I've completely handicapped all 11 races from Gulfstream Park with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Looks to be the same kind of card today with enough turf races to keep things interesting. Today's Best Bet comes in the Late PK5 where I think I have also identified some live upsetters so that set of races looks interesting.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

Please be patient over the next two days as I will be traveling and my response time might be slightly slower than normal.

For Thursday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 5 - #6 BRASS COMPASS - This Malibu Moon gelding makes his 1st start for Mark Casse who is experiencing a slower than normal meet after his biggest client dispersed. He has trained sharply for his new barn and picks up leading jock Luis Saez today. I expect him to sit a stalking trip behind the lead group and open up on them off the far turn for victory at a nice price as I betting Chad's horse takes a lot of money but isn't much.

The very best of luck!

No comments: