Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Wednesday 2/8

OK,

For Wednesday I've completely handicapped Gulfstream races 1-10 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Last Sunday, I tweeted (@Pick4win) I found a horse, who I couldn't wait to bet, and said it may be my biggest price winner of the weekend, even after two $30+ winners as the horse was 20/1 on the morning line. I do move money as White Smoke went off at 9/1, got left at the gate, rushed up into position, tipped out turning for home, and scored out for Pick4win Players as a $23 winner.

A terribly cheap card today so tread lightly through some of those horrible races but there are enough turf races I'll be trying to capitalize on both early and late in PK4's and the Late PK5.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Wednesday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 4 - #6 BASHA - This Uncle Mo colt gets back on a fast track today after running 2nd to a Pletcher Derby prospect in the slop. He takes the blinkers off after all three starts with them on yet remains sharp and on his toes for this. He should sit a trip in the 2nd flight of runners and roll past them all through the lane.

The very best of luck!

No comments: