Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Saturday 2/18

Alright,

Yesterday just wasn't my day but I kept swinging anyway. We'll put that behind us and move forward into a pretty decent card at Gulfstream Park where I've completely handicapped all 12 races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wager suggested.

Lots of turf action today that will keep my interest high especially the 2nd half of the day as I have two 4 Star Best Bets within the Late PK5 who I think will be easy winners and have designed tickets to make the most of those selections. Feeling good about the day and can't wait to get started.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 8 - #6 GOLD LACE - This Billy Mott trained daughter of Shackleford makes her 2nd lifetime start today so a forward move both in fitness and mental edge is expected. She walked out of the gate in her debut lagging behind the field. Despite slow fractions and traffic trouble, she finished very well just missing after a very eventful start to her career. I expect her to grab a better position and run them all down through the lane.

The very best of luck!

No comments: