Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Saturday 2/11

Alright,

I finished up Friday with 3 Top Pick Winners from 11 Gulfstream races but we scored with the Best Bet and Free Pick in race 5 Lady Devil, who won off as I wrote, "for fun", as we cashed exacta and trifecta wagers as well.

Jumping into Saturday's action with both feet as I have five turf races today that I am excited to wager. All are clearly marked with asterisks around the star ratings.

The first part of the Gulfstream race card starts out slow then will wind us into a frenzy by 4PM as we'll have duel track turf action when our Tampa Bay action starts. I have one 4 Star Best Bet at Gulfstream and one at Tampa Bay, both on turf, and neither should be close to being the favorite.

I almost had two 4 Star Bets at Tampa Bay, but the one I tabbed faces easier company and has the better chance to score. I have two more turf plays at Gulfstream that all could produce payouts worth celebrating if they run the way I've drawn them up. It could be a very interesting and rewarding day.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 9 - #9 GOLDY ESPONY - This Chad Brown trained mare comes off a 13 month layoff today but that is of no worries for me as this mare fires fresh every time. She gets her season started in a 9 furlong race, slightly shorter than usual, but also no worries for me as she controls the race with her speed. She can stalk if someone goes or lope along taking these wire to wire using her tactical advantage for victory.

The very best of luck!

No comments: