Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Saturday 12/3

OK,

Huge day on tap today and I'm excited to play. For Saturday I've completely handicapped Gulfstream races 1-11, Aqueduc traces 6-9 and DelMar race 7 - The Hollywood Derby with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Can't wait to play today as I have identified at least four turf races that all have chances to blow up the tote board. The Late PK4 at Aqueduct could be very rewarding as will some of those deep tough races at Gulfstream. But I can't wait for the Hollywood Derby. Its always one of my favorite betting races of the season and today's edition could prove to be the most rewarding yet.

As I said, a great day to take some swings looking for a big score.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's seelctions.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 6 - #2 JB QUICK - This J Be K gelding ran 1st off the claim last time for Ralp Ziadie and responded with a lifetime best effort after settling in while his new routine. The favorite could be vulnerable returning off the layoff, I'm more than happy to wager this one is a new horse at a price. He will be able to stalk or go. Down the road.

The very best of luck!

No comments: