Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Breeders Cup Horse Pick for Saturday 11/5

Alright,

Unsuccessful wagering day for me yesterday as I didn't structure my wagers well enough to capitalize on what was good handicapping. I had all the BC race winners listed in my selections but only Beholder was a Top Pick win selection. On my tickets, I went two deep in the Dirt Mile - yet was sitting with a buddy who used my selections and went four deep in the Dirt Mile, I had Tamarkuz in the 4th spot, and he cashed the Late Pick4 a few times and left quite excited for today.

As any seasoned race tracker will tell you, handicapping is only part of the equation. You also must properly construct wagers to maximize those moments you're correct. I try and construct my tickets for a reasonable bank rolls player. There are others that will give out a Pick5 or Pick4 play that cost more than some of my players entire days bank. I try to keep it well within reason. Pick your spots, you don't have to play every wager, every race. Money management is key to getting the most out of whatever size bank roll you bring. On days like today I will even structure some trifecta wagers. There is so much money in these pools that the prices are bigger than normal, so every once in a while you have to swing for the fences, but proper preparation is needed.

For Saturday I've completely handicapped all 12 races from Santa Anita as the Breeders' Cup action kicks off in race 4. I have Pick4, Pick3 and Trifecta wagers suggested.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's Breeders' Cup Day 2 full card Santa Anita selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Santa Anita race 1 - #12 HOOTIE - This Candy Ride colt debuted in a two turn mile where he bides his time well behind before easing wide into the lane and running past them all down the lane. He makes his 2nd start today turning back in distance while running down the hill. There looks to be plenty of pace here, if he can relax and find a spot, he can ease out again once they hit the lane and blow past them all again.

The very best of luck!

No comments: