Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Aqueduct Horse Pick for Wednesday 11/23

OK,

Kicking off one of my favorite weeks of racing as we have stakes races across the nation with many of them turf races. This was the weekend for the Hollywood Turf Festival where I've made plenty of scores over the years, but they have broken it up and stretched the stakes over a two weekend period. We still will have lots of great turf action and it couldn't come at a better time as I've been picking a lot of winners over the last month.

For Wednesday I've completely handicapped Aqueduct races 1-9 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

The card starts off a tad slow but picks up steam for me as the mid-portion of the card could provide some great value plus the Late Pick4 looks really good as my Best Bet is in the sequence and I'll certainly be playing.

Its a great time to purchase the Long Weekend Package and get all the selections today through Sunday as I'm sure I'll be swinging away. Thursday's selections will be full card Aqueduct and Churchill 10 & 11 as the stakes action begins.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections or grab that Long Weekend Package.

For Wednesday's Free Pick ~

Aqueduct race 3 - #5 ROCKFORD - This Rock Hard Ten gelding ran a lifetime best race last out when he was making his 1st start in the Bobby Barbara barn. He comes back off a 90 day freshening, is 2/3 over the track and 5/7 lifetime at six furlongs. I expect him to sit a trip in behind the speeds and rolling down the lane for victory.

The very best of luck!

No comments: