Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Sunday 9/25

OK,

I started like a house on fire Saturday but slowed down as the day evolved. I had 5 Top Pick Winners from 13 races winning races 1-2-3 at Belmont and races 5-6 at Laurel. I had some great tickets alive but couldn't close them out in an uneventful wagering afternoon.

For Sunday I've completely handicapped Belmont races 1-9 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. The turf races look prime for confusion today and I believe I'm in a great position to take advantage. I see some big odds horses who I can't wait to bet, looking to cash another rolling big time ticket. I'm excited to play today especially the Late Pick5 - if that's where it is.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 9 - #8 BELLE POSTIERE - This Chad Brown trained filly makes her 2nd start off the layoff today so her fitness level should prove at its best. She also drops in class today racing with claimers for the 1st time. She picks up the services of Jose Lezcano who will be riding his ass off getting an "audition" in the Chad Brown barn. She is my Best Bet of the Day and a single in one of my two Pick5 tickets.

The very best of luck!

No comments: