Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Saturday 9/24

OK,

A nice day of races awaits us today as I've completely handicapped Belmont 1-10 and Laurel Park races 5-7 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

I'm not getting involved with the PARX races and wouldn't direct your money there either. The track is extremely quirky and I don't follow their circuit and am not betting them. I'll be watching only.

But Laurel Park on the other hand has a fantastic day and a great run of turf stakes in races 5-7 and I'm happy to take a few swings as they have a spectacular turf course and I've identified live runners in all three legs. I'm looking forward to that sequence.

Belmont also has some very good races today and I believe I've uncovered the horses to draw the value out of our wagers. The new Late Pick5 at Belmont will be especially rewarding and I'll be swinging away. I have a 4 Star Best Bet in both Pick5's today at Belmont Park - one could be a $15+ winner.

Visit Pick4win.com top purchase today's selections.

Belmont race 1 - #4 TALE OF SILENCE - This Tale of the Cat colt makes his 2nd start here today for Barkley Tagg after enduring a troubled trip early in the Saratoga meet debuting in a deep, live race. He returns today getting 1st Lasix, is a full to G1 winner Tale of Ekati, and the trainer excels with 2nd time starters. Down the road in the opener.

The very best of luck!

No comments: