Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, July 29, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Friday 7/29

OK,

Another tough day at the Spa on Thursday as some long shots blew up the tickets. I was able to catch the Late Double a multiple times so I got out for the day.

For Friday I've completely handicapped Saratoga races 1-10 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Another nice card as the momentum has to turn my way soon as I getting some live runners identified that don't get lucky enough to win. But I'm looking forward to today's races especially the Late Pick4.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 8 - #10 SUNSET KNOLL - This Mike Stidham trained runner is the speed of the speed against rather ordinary competition. She just weakened last time out against Allowance company and takes a needed drop in class today, back down to $35,000 claimers. I think she'll dominate this field as my Best Bet of the Day.

The very best of luck!

No comments: