Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, July 1, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Friday 7/1

Well,

Its now July and we are 20 days from the opening of the Saratoga meet. Summer is almost over for me, I put my head down on Opening Day and come up for air on Labor Day. Time to enjoy the last three weeks.

For Friday I've completely handicapped Belmont races 1-9 with Pick5, Pick4, Pick3 and Off Turf Picks provided as they have another 3PM Post Time in NYC.

Some very good betting races today and I'm looking forward to playing. I am taking a solid swing later this afternoon with a first time turfer would is very well bred yet should pay $25 or more, which draws my attention and a good portion of today's bank roll to the Late Pick4. Now we just need the thunder storms to slide by.

Also, another bonus weekend at Pick4win.com if you purchase a Weekend Pass you will get Monday, the 4th of July free. Also available are Bruno With the Works workout reports/rankings for Belmont, Churchill, Santa Anita, the All Tracks Works Combo, and My Picks/Belmont Works Combo.

Visit the website to purchase any of today's offerings.

For Friday's Free Picks ~

Belmont race 4 - #1 PICCOLO FLATS - This Danny Gargan trained lass gets blinkers on today off a six month layoff. She has 3 wins at Belmont Park - every one of them off a layoff so she clearly fires her best shots fresh over this strip. There isn't much talent in this race so I fully expect her to blow them away as today's Best Bet.

The very best of luck!

No comments: