Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Sunday 4/3

Well,

My last day handicapping Gulfstream, and to be honest, handicapping and gambling 5 days a week for four months at Gulfstream is a meat grinder. I'm so looking forward to Keeneland and Aqueduct as we roll into the spring.

Not my best day yesterday as some horses I liked showed nothing, some got curious rides and some ran the race I expected but settled for 2nd.

For Sunday I've completely handicapped Gulfstream races 1-8 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Also available from your Member Account are Bruno With the Works workout reports for Gulfstream, Santa Anita, the All Tracks Workout Report and My Picks/Gulfstream Works Combo.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase any of today's offerings.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 4 - #7 Annie O'Schiller - This Artie Schiller filly makes her 2nd lifetime start for the Clement barn after taking all the money in her debut. She returns today dead fit off that effort, gets a jock switch and experienced traffic and trouble in that debut. Any expected improvement put her in the winners circle today.

The very best of luck.

No comments: