Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Wednesday 3/12

OK,

Kicking off another week of action having completely handicapped Gulfstream races 3-12 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Complex set of races awaits today but I believe I've navigated through the muck pretty well.

Also available from your Member Account is Bruno With the Works workout report for Gulfstream Park and My Picks/Gulfstream Works Combo.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase either of today's offerings.

People don't realize how hard it is trying to hone in on one selection to give out for the Free Pick. Sometimes I go with my Best Bet, other times I look for an overlay with a solid chance, but sifting through the races trying to find one race is tougher than you think. But I always try and explain it as best I can to help followers understand why I have selected this horse on top.

For Wednesday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 7 - #6 DIVINE INTRIGUE - This Divine Park gelding who's 10/1 on the morning line goes off the claim for an unlucky barn who has been saddling live horses throughout the meet but hasn't gotten to the winners circle more than once, until today. He drops to his lowest class level yet, close to the bottom here at Gulfstream. Most importantly he goes turf to dirt and is trying the dirt for the first time. He has two solid works over the dirt since the claim, gets a big jockey switch and looks very live at a great price today.

The very best of luck.

No comments: