Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Thursday 3/10

Well,

My handicapping was good on Wednesday but my decision making wasn't the best. I had 1 Top Pick Winner from 9 races but with horses listed "the one to beat" and placed in my 2nd spot, there were 5 winners there. If I wasn't trying to beat them we would have had many more Top Pick Winners but if you thought they were not going to get beat, you could have cashed all day.

For Thursday I've completely handicapped Gulfstream race 3-11 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Some interesting races for sure today and I'm looking forward to playing.

Also available from you Member Account are Bruno with the Works Workout Reports for Gulfstream, Santa Anita, the All Tracks Workouts Combo and My Picks/Gulfstream Works Combo at All New Lower Prices! Never been a better time to get one of Bruno's reports to see the valuable information they provide.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase any of today's offerings.

For Thursday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 9 - #6 WEST COAST CHICK - This Malibu Moon mare made her return to the races last time for Nick Zito and showed good speed but weakened down the lane finishing 3rd. She has returned to work well and should be dead fit for today's effort. She will be forwardly placed and with that added fitness should be able to out-foot her rivals to the wire.

The very best of luck.

No comments: