Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, December 4, 2015

Friday's Free Aqueduct Horse Pick for Friday 12/4

Alright,

We are finally on the turf today at Aqueduct at least for the 6th and 8th races as the did take the 4th race off the turf - not bad for December in NYC.

We had one Top Pick Winner yesterday plus 4 Listed Winners so there was some money to be made for sure. We scored 3 of 4 in the Late Pick4 blowing the 8th race as a $57 upsetter scored. But we came right back with a Top Pick Winner who was our anchor leg single in the PK4, was a shame to finish 2nd & 3rd in the leg we missed.

Aqueduct race 9 - #12 OUR WHIM - $17.80 $10.00 & $6.00.

I was able to place a nice win wager on Our Whim as I never expected that price and took advantage of the odds to pad my bank roll.

For Friday I have completely handicapped Aqueduct races 1-9 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Its my last day focusing on Aqueduct as starting Saturday I move my tack to Gulfstream Park for the winter season and we have had some pretty successful seasons over the last few years. Unfortunately tomorrow will be dampened by rain as the are getting a deluge, the backside is currently underwater in certain areas, just hoping the move the turf rails out to 120 feet and run the races rather than move them to the turf - but we'll see tomorrow.

I really like a few today at Aqueduct and was psyched when they left the last two turf races on the proper surface. My Best Bet of the Day finally gets a shot to run on turf and I'm expecting a big effort regardless of the soft conditions. Looking to start the weekend of hot.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Aqueduct race 4 - #8 PASS THE DICE - This Lemon Drop Kid seven year old comes back in 5 days for master magician Rudy Rodriguez after claiming him from Jake off a winning effort. Rudy's barn has come to life since the move to Aqueduct like someone hit them with a cattle prod. He has already won with horses on short rest at the meet, I fully expect him to bust out of the gate and cruise wire to wire victory.

The very best of luck.


No comments: