Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Sunday Aqueduct Horse Pick for 11/15

OK,

I finished the day Saturday with 4 Top Pick Winners from 13 races handicapped plus 5 more Listed Winners with gimmicks cashed.

I got my Best Bet of the Day home rather easily as expected when Mr Maybe absolutely throttled his field at Aqueduct in a devastating performance that leaves me wanting more. He is a star in the making.

We got some racing luck too as we got put up to 1st via DQ with Gentlemen's Bet at Laurel for a $12 winner plus the Ice Cold - exacta, trifecta, and superfecta.

For Sunday I have completely handicapped Aqueduct races 1-9, Churchill races 8-11 and a race at Woodbine where my selection is 20/1 on the morning line.

Some very interesting races, obviously my Woodbine play where as Mr Jones remembers, we've cashed this way before and I believe it was a $78 winner. Very competitive races in NY which allowed me to find some plays that should be very rewarding if correct. I'm looking to cash the Late PK4 at Churchill too hoping to have a better grasp on their turf which looked much softer than the stated conditions.

Also available from your Member Accounts are RacingWithBrunos  Workout Reports for both Churchill Downs and Del Mar. Bruno's team does a tremendous job and there opinions are well worth the time.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections or Bruno's Workout Reports.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Aqueduct race 7 - #1 SEA COAST - This Rock of Gibralter filly makes her 2nd start in the US after making a solid showing back in May. She draws the rail and will save all the ground, she's 2/5 with a 2nd showing me she's a natural miler. She should be able to sit a good pocket trip and just run away from them down the lane.

The very best of luck.

No comments: