Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, September 18, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Friday 9/18

OK,

A nice start to the weekend as I've completely handicapped Belmont races 1-9 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested plus I have an extremely rare Finger Lakes race (might be first ever) as a horse from my stable mail ships in for the stakes - so I'll take a swing.

Thursday I had 2 Top Pick Winners including Tug of War who lit up the 5th race at $16.60 $5.40 & $3.20 with the ice cold $43 exacta.

We cashed a few more tickets as well as my top pick was beaten by an under-selection.

Its a great weekend for the Weekend Pass as I will have 9 races (5-13) from Kentucky Downs on Saturday as they close out their meet for the season plus the regular Full Card selections from Belmont. I will also shop around looking for some other plays - but don't think I'm gonna get involved at PARX.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections or grab that Weekend Pass. Also available to purchase from your Member Accounts are RacingWithBrunos - With the Works - Workout Only reports for Belmont, Churchill, and Los Alamitos.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 5 - #7 NO TUNES - This Songandaprayer filly makes her 3rd start of her cycle so a top performance is to be expected. She is a pure off the pace turf sprinter who gets a wonderful set up today with many speed horses looking to fight it out. She should be able to sit a perfect trip, tip out in the stretch and blow these away.

The very best of luck.

No comments: