Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Free KY Downs Thursday Pick4win Selection

Well,

Thanks to everyone who's already purchased today's selections. I have completely handicapped KY Downs races 1-10 w/ Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Also, if you purchase today's selections you get Bruno De Julio's "With the Works" Workout Report for KY Downs as Bruno and I kick off a business alliance where I will make Bruno's  Workout Reports available for purchase to my customers right on Pick4win.com

Its a tremendous opportunity to get the best information possible as Bruno and his team not only take their own times but also pass along there thoughts on how the horse moved, how they finished, and sometimes importantly how they gallop out.

I will be incorporating Bruno's reports into my handicapping regimen and fully expect to sniff out more and juicer winners than ever.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's KY Downs selections and I'll email Bruno's reports FREE.

The all new Pick4win.com by the way - its almost done with its upgrade but the homepage looks fantastic as my recent photos will now be featured.

As for today at KY Downs, all turf course, European style so it goes up and down hill plus has a hair pin turn to boot. But its right up my alley as I've found a few nice plays today, with singles available in the PK's and a few ways to push on the gas.

For Thursday's Free Pick ~

KY Downs Race 6 - #4 LAKE TURKANA - This More Than Ready filly ships in to make her 2nd lifetime start after debuting at Laurel. She showed speed in her debut and with that effort under her belt will be stronger and fitter for today's effort. That added fitness should help her uphill to the winners circle.

The very best of luck.

No comments: