Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, August 28, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Friday 8/28

OK,

An 11 race card on tap today at Saratoga, a NY Bred Showcase with races for every sex & class.

I've completely handicapped all 11 races plus I believe I've identified a few long shots looking to juice up the exotic payoffs so I will be swinging away today with jabs, not knockout punches.

Saturday's card is very good. I've already capped it and it should be posted by 9PM tonight. I think we have a few chances Saturday to take down some big tickets including my favorite race, The King's Bishop where I've found a serious player. It will be an epic day as the Champ should put on a show for us too around 5:45.

Looking forward to a memorable weekend.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections or get your Weekend Pass to get all the Travers Day action plus Sunday too.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 3 - #5 FREUDIE ANNE - this daughter of Freud makes her 2nd start of the meet after winning the race she was pointed too, a $100,000 stake on turf. She should still be fresh if not feeling even better making her 2nd off the layoff. She is the controlling speed and should be able to take them on a merry chase leading wire to wire for her 2nd stakes win of the meet.

The very best of luck.

No comments: