Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Saturday 8/22

OK,

Its Alabama Day in Saratoga Springs as a very interesting 11 race card is on tap in what should be another glorious weather day in the horse racing capital of the world.

Pick4win Players did well on Thursday as I scored with 4 more Top Pick Winners making me 10 for last 29 over the last three days. Today I believe I've mixed in the proper long shots looking for that ultimate ticket. There are some very deep competitive races today where I have a firm stance. The 2nd half of today's card should produce some pocket filling scores.

I have two Co-Best Bets on the Saratoga card as I've completely handicapped all 11 races with Pick5, Pick4, and Pick3 wagers suggested plus I have handicapped the Pacific Classic at DelMar which goes to post just after 9PM Eastern.

Yesterday's results ~

Saratoga race 1 - #2 CALL DADDY $8.80 $3.00 & $2.20 W/ $12.60 exacta & $26 trifecta

Saratoga race 3 - #2 PANGBURN $4.20 $2.50 & $2.20 w/ the Cold $8 exacta & Cold $16 trifecta

Saratoga race 5 - #3 SARATOGA DREAMER - $3.90 & $2.30

Saratoga race 6 - #7 CARRUMBA - $5.90 $3.00 & $2.70 w/ the $13.60 exacta & the $100.50 trifecta


Three more Top Pick Winners in the Pick5 but just couldn't navigate the rough going in those alternate races.

Feeling pretty good about today's races - a little golf, then rest of the day gambling.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections and share in all the action as we look to score a few touchdowns.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 10 - The Alabama Stakes - #3 LOVELY MARIA - Larry Jones comes to town with two fillies with this one the standout to me. She comes off a non effort in her prep race at Delaware but it was just that, a prep. She coughed after the race as a virus was going around the Jones barn at the time so its a complete toss out for me. She has returned to the track blazing and is on her toes for this. I see her getting the same trip she had in the KY Oaks, just sitting behind the leaders, moving on the turn, then drawing off for victory.

The very best of luck.


No comments: