Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Sunday 5/17

OK,

American Pharoah cruised and Dortmund was off the board, just as I'd been saying all week. Set ups the Belmont Stake Day for the most exciting day of racing in 2015 - and I now have tickets for it.

For Sunday, I have completely handicapped Belmont races 3-9 with Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. I seemed to have more racing luck at Belmont than Pimlico yesterday, so let's cash some tickets at Big Sandy today.

Visit Pick4win.com tp purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 7 ~ #1 MACAGONE - this Artie Schiller New York bred under goes some changes today including being a 1st time gelding, taking blinkers off, and making his 1st start for Michelle Nihei. He also picks up Johnny V to ride today, so I expect him to fire out of the gate, controlling the race from gate to wire.

The very best of luck.

No comments: