Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Keeneland Horse Pick for Sunday 4/19

OK,

For Sunday I have completely handicapped Keeneland races 5-9, Aqueduct race 6 and Santa Anita races 7 & 9. I have Late Pick4 & Pick3 plays at all three tracks plus the Pick5 as well at Keeneland.

Just wasn't my day yesterday, but we'll turn the page into today. There are some good races today as I've sought out some turf affairs in three different venues. The horse I identified at both Aqueduct and Santa Anita will anchor my Late Pick4's as a single. While I'll be betting both in the Win pool, we'll try and stretch the score into the Pick4.

The Keeneland races are good as well, sometimes it actually works out better when the races don't sway my opinion so strongly, like today. I'm hoping to string together some winners and run out some winning tickets. Sunday has been the day I've been hottest over the last 3 or 4 weeks, today will be no exception.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

Keeneland race 6 - #8 SYLVEN PARK - This Tevis McCauley trained son of Wildcat Heir makes his 2nd lifetime start today after showing big speed on turf. He is better bred for today's switch to dirt. He should be able to jump out of the gate early run them off their feet for victory.

The very best of luck.

No comments: