Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, February 20, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Friday 2/20

OK,

Kicking off what promises to be a great weekend of racing with some very interesting races. I have completely handicapped races 6-11 from Gulfstream with Pick5, Pick4, and Pick3 wagers suggested.

I feel good about today's races, as 5 of the 6 races are on turf and I have found an interesting player in each. After starting my day w/ a trip to Vermont, I can't wait to settle in later and make some wagers.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 10 - #5 ARCH IN THE PARK - This Live Oak gelded son of Arch got a prep race in Laurel on 1/30 and now ships in live specifically to run for the first time on the turf. He is very well bred for it by Arch plus 2 of the 3 wins for the dam came over the weeds. I expect him to settle in the 2nd flight and hope Rajiv has horse to power down the lane. This is a nondescript field of turf runners so its a great race to make his turf debut.

The very best of luck.

No comments: