Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Sunday Horse Pick from Gulfstream

OK,

We had a rather nice day yesterday. I mentioned a horse in my morning write up who I loved as a (4 star) co-Best Bet in a seemingly tough race at Santa Anita. Well my expert eyes had doped out a turf freak 3 furlongs into her turf debut. She paid $21 that day, and crushed her foes yesterday paying $15.20 $6.80 & $4.20 with the COLD $52.80 exacta and the COLD $270 trifecta. I told everyone who would listen and even some that didn't that see is a stakes filly running in a freebie allowance try. We cashed out big.

For Sunday, I have completely handicapped Gulfstream races 4-11 plus Fair Grounds race 8 with Pick5, Pick4, Pick3, & Trifetca wagers suggested with 'Off turf Picks' provided.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 4 - #1 EASY TO SAY - with it raining at Gulfstream, I simplified the Free Pick. This Eskendereya colt debuts for an ultra-live debut barn, Mr Ben Perkins. Keys to this firster are his 'almost bullets' at Monmouth then continued to blaze a trail from Parx to Palm Meadows. Paco just needs to break, send, and this race should be over.

The very best of luck.

No comments: