Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Saturday 12/27

OK,

We scratched out an OK day yesterday, as my 2nd of two (3.5 star) best bets cruised to victory helping us cash three straight Pick3's for $71, $117, and $207 so there was money made early and given back late. Couldn't connect at Santa Anita as I had Sam's Sister as my 4th selection and Alert Bay as my 3rd selection and we scratched into Shared Belief - if you connected them on your own, that was a nice Pick3 for sure.

For Saturday, I have completely handicapped Gulfstream races 5-10 and Santa Anita races 5-8 with Pick5, Pick4, Pick3, and Trifecta wagers suggested. Excellent racing at The Great Race Place as I have some pretty solid selections and wagers at Santa Anita including one horse with my comment being "a star is born today". As for Gulfstream, I have two more Co-Best Bets including finishing off the whole shabang with a single. Overall a terrific day to gamble.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For today's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 5 - #10 TOWN EXTENSION - this Barclay Tagg trained Speightstown 4 yr old  returns from an eleven month break which Tagg is 2/3 over last 3 years. Horse showed drastic improvement and renewed vigor once placed on the turf. If he improves naturally from the year off, he can return running and just might win this at a big price.

The very best of luck.

No comments: